Valentine's Day was the best! Cam and I were only going to watch the Daytona 500 (well ... he watches and I read and curl up with the girls) and have chooooocolate fondue. We weren't doing big presents this year so I got him a John Wall tshirt (see pic haha ) and he offered to do my favorite thing in the world...he took me to Joseph Beth and let me wander around and he bought me 3 books! hahah I realize how pitifully nerdy this sounds but it was the perfect gift. I like to have a stash of books and I had finished all of mine!! I could spend all day at Joseph Beth anyways...so it was nice doing it together.
Then we to Target
and got a Dyson vacuum!
I was so excited...this was a big purchase for us and I never knew I'd be so excited over a vacuum.
OH and then... we ordered out from Outback (haha another favorite of mine...they have the BEST sweet potatoes) and watched the LONGEST race in history (literally) and ate yummy fondue. Which I enjoyed because I am giving up dairy for Lent .... that's right... I'm going vegan. So I was a lil piggy with the fondue. I'm trying to OD on chocolate so I won't miss it so much.
Today, I went to my Grandma's house and she helped me sew a blanket that I've been planning on making for Ava since my sister's baby shower. I had everyone write a message to Ava that came to the baby shower on a piece of fabric. I had these 2 great prints to go with it.
I sewed a lot when I was younger but it just came all back to me today. Cracks me up when I realize that....I actually could be domestic! First the excitement over the vacuum and now sewing! So I wanted to show pictures of the final product and some of the cute messages on there.
No comments:
Post a Comment