Monday, February 8, 2010

It has been awhile.....


Ok... so I realized I am really bad about blogging. SO here is an update and I will try to do better. My biggest news ...which is now 5 weeks old...is my ADORABLE niece Ava. I love her to death. She is almost 6 weeks old and is wearing newborn clothes that are too big for her still. OF COURSE.... I spent a RIDICULOUS amount of money on her wardrobe and she won't be able to wear half by the time winter is over. :)
She sleeps through my sister's OCD vaccumming, my nephew's screams, and the 3 dogs barking.....allll at once.
Just wanted to post some pics of her...



Also...I'm posting a video of my dogs on the last snow day we had...the freak dog running is Audrey...the puggle. This is her...not just on a snow day...but EVERY DAY! Our neighbors below just LOOOOOVE us. The other pics are my nephew, Cameron, and I sledding....down a HUUUUGE ditch by my apartments..it was a blast! I busted my knee on the sewer drain at the bottom but sooo fun!









No comments:

Post a Comment