Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Looooking good :)



Word to the wise... don't scare your dog when she is asleep. Sophie.. my BEAGLE (who apparently thinks she is a pit) bit my lip. She was on my parent's recliner and asleep and I was on the floor playing with my other dog. I flung up and hit her on accident and she reacted by mangling my face. I didn't know how bad it was until I felt the blood dripping down my face. Ran to the bathroom... top of lip was NOT attached. This was about late one night and I was too scared to go to hospital because I didn't want to turn her in. Ended up having to go to doctor the next day..he said I probably needed stitches but it was too late. So I was loooking pretty good. This was a week and a half ago and you can hardly see it THANK GOD! For those who have seen "Up", I would give anything for one of those collars that allows the dogs to talk so she can communicate that she wants me out of her face the next time :)

Here's Cujo :)




ALSO...I am so excited and realized I hadn't posted anything about it. My sister is expecting and is due in January. She finds out Aug. 3rd what she is having. My nephew is the most excited and is constantly worried about her. He doesn't want her to ride a bike or use hairspray :) It is pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment