Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bucket List #1

All I have been doing is working this summer...which I can't complain..it is nice to have income. I've been trying to lose weight and that is priority #1 on my list to do before I turn 25. I joined Weight Watchers 5 weeks ago. I have lost 6.2 lbs as of this morning. So my fabulous boss knew this and has offered to train me. So starting this past week...3 days a week I get up at 6 in the morning and drive to Georgetown to work out with her. She is kicking my butt big time!! I feel stronger and healthier already. My best friend is doing this with me so we have each other for support. So hopefully by the time school starts back...I'll be 20 lbs lighter and can RUN back and forth to the copier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment